Receive updates on our range of cultural tours and music festivals via email:
MARTIN RANDALL TRAVEL LTD
Barley Mow Passage
London W4 4GF
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8742 3355
Canada: (647) 382 1644
Australia: 1300 55 95 95
New Zealand: 0800 877 622
Martin Randall Travel's music festivals feature world-class performers in the finest and most appropriate venues. These festivals are organised and operated solely by MRT and are exclusive to MRT clients. Although numbers are much larger than on small-group tours—from 150 to 300 people—the principles of care, detail and intimacy, far from being diluted, are simply applied on a grander scale.
MRT also operates small-group music tours, providing top-category tickets to public concerts, either pre-existing festivals or a seasonal opera programme. View small-group music tours.
- Eight private concerts in beautiful and appropriate historic buildings.
- Musicians of the highest calibre from Switzerland, Germany, France and England.
- Music from the Renaissance to the twentieth century, most composed in the countries through which we pass.
20–27 Jun 2015
- Journeying to the places where Johann Sebastian Bach lived and worked.
- The audience stays in hotels in three different places, Mühlhausen, Weimar and Leipzig, and the concerts take place here and in three other towns.
- Admission to the twelve concerts is exclusive to those who take a complete package which includes hotels, flights from the UK, private coaches, dinners and lectures.
5–11 Jul 2015
- Nine private concerts in beautiful and appropriate historic buildings.
- A Schubert festival, with his music in almost every programme alongside other composers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Musicians of the highest calibre, most of whom are regulars at Wigmore Hall, London.
20–27 Aug 2015
- Seventeen performances with ten ensembles in eight mediaeval chapels and other historic buildings, and five talks – a truly extraordinary musical, architectural and spiritual experience.
- Access to the concerts is exclusive to those who buy a package which includes accommodation in hotels or college rooms, some dinners and lunches, lectures and much else besides.
- The pre-festival tour is Walking a Royal River, 21–27 September 2015 (MC 450).
28 Sep–2 Oct 2015