Martin Randall Travel are seeking a temporary Client Relationship Assistant, for a 6-month period commencing in April 2019. This is to provide support to the Client Relationship Team during our busiest months.
Client Relationship Assistants play a key role at Martin Randall Travel. They are in contact with our clients from the initial enquiry right through the booking process. Working in this department provides an essential understanding of company ethos and the range of our activities. The tasks are numerous, constant and almost always have a direct relationship with the client. They include:
– Front line response to telephone calls, e-mails and letters providing information on the full range of holidays.
– Giving clear advice, checking availability, taking bookings, switch-selling.
– Updating the database and working with the website.
– Despatching confirmation packs, tour documents and ad-hoc mailings.
– Proofing client documents.
– General office support.
– Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue standard).
– Efficient and quick to learn; bright and articulate on the phone; flexible with proven ability to work to deadlines and pay attention to detail; comfortable using complex computer systems.
– Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with one year’s office experience.
– Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology).
Salary: £23,000 per annum on a pro-rata basis.
To apply, e-mail your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'Client Relationship Assistant'. Closing date: 5th April 2019.