Client Relationship Assistants play a key role at Martin Randall Travel. They are in contact with our clients from the initial enquiry right through the booking process. Working in this department provides an essential understanding of company ethos and the range of our activities. The tasks are numerous, constant and almost always have a direct relationship with the client. They include:
– Front line response to telephone calls, e-mails and letters providing information on the full range of holidays.
– Giving clear advice, checking availability, taking bookings, switch-selling.
– Updating the database and keeping our data clean and up to date.
– Processing bookings, payments and invoices.
– Despatching confirmation packs, tour documents and ad-hoc mailings.
– Proofing client documents.
– General office support.
– Primary contact for Martin Randall Australasia in Brisbane.
– Attending client events, occasional travel as a tour manager on our tours or Martin Randall Festivals.
– Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue standard).
– Efficient and quick to learn; bright and articulate on the phone; flexible with proven ability to work to deadlines; comfortable working independently and as part of a small team.
– Client-facing or customer service experience, ideally in an administrative environment.
– Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, with excellent attention to detail.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
– Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with preferably one year’s office experience.
– Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology).
Salary: £24,000 per annum plus benefits including travel insurance, museum membership, pension scheme.
To apply, e-mail your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'Client Relationship Assistant'. Closing date: 10th October 2019.