We do our utmost to protect your privacy. We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information, and that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has necessary security accreditations.
1. We collect and use individual client details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
2. We are transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
3. We use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected.
The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the website and your location.
You can delete and block cookies but parts of our website won't work without them. The links below explain how you can control cookies via your internet browser.
A visit to a page on martinrandall.com may generate the following types of cookie:
1. Session cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These simply enable us to identify that the same person is moving from page to page. Without session cookies many user functions on our website would not work. To make sure things run smoothly while you are using our website, a unique ID will track your session from page to page. Session cookies also keep you signed in whilst you are logged in to your Alumni account.
2. Persistent cookies . We also use certain cookies that are persistent, meaning that they last beyond your session. Persistent cookies help our website remember you as a user each time you use the same computer to revisit us. Persistent cookies last for a pre-defined period unless they are deleted.
3. Anonymous analytics cookies. We use Google Analytics for statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our website. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
You can opt out of these by visiting the Google Analytics opt out page.
We also collect information where you choose to disclose data when requesting a brochure, signing up to receive marketing e-mails, or booking a small-group tour or music festival.
The minimum information we need to register a user is an e-mail address. We ask further questions for different services. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services (for example, the destinations or themes of holidays you are most interested in) so we can gain a clearer understanding of our clients.
If you are subscribed to our marketing e-mails then we track whether you open the message. Unless you have chosen not to download images automatically in your e-mail provider, your opening of the e-mail will report back to our systems that you have read the message. We also employ tracking of any links you click in our messages.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have any questions about your privacy and data security please contact us.
The contents of www.martinrandall.com are the property of Martin Randall Travel Ltd and subject to intellectual property protection. No content of the website may be reproduced, copied, published, distributed or placed onto other websites without our consent.