We are looking for a bright and analytical individual to assist with administrative duties related to the preparation, distribution and reporting of our marketing campaigns; and maintain the integrity of our travel reservations and customer relationship management systems.
– Provide front-line assistance for the Marketing team, responding to client enquiries and logging brochure requests;
– Generate segmented mailing lists for offline and online marketing campaigns;
– Maintain, update and improve the integrity of our customer databases;
– Upload product inventory to our travel reservations system and website;
– Assist with troubleshooting and software development for our travel reservations and customer relationship management systems;
– Assist with e-mail, pay-per-click and search engine marketing activity, designed to increase brand visibility and drive users through the conversion funnel;
– Produce a monthly report on the performance of marketing campaigns;
– Record and analyse data collected from market research exercises;
– Compile statistics about competitor activity to feed into the compilation of an annual report;
– Execute ad-hoc database queries to inform product selection and future marketing campaigns;
– Responsible for recording relevant notes and action points at team meetings.
– Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology);
– A marketing degree or similar achievement in study;
– A passion for marketing, data and analytics;
– Experience of working with content management systems, customer relationship management systems and e-mail marketing software;
– Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
– Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
There are excellent benefits on offer, including training and development opportunities, 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), travel insurance, museum membership, pension, Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Marketing Assistant’. Closing date: Friday, 27th March. Interviews will commence immediately.