Martin Randall Travel is one of the most innovative travel companies in the world. We are looking for a bright and resourceful individual to provide essential support and advice to our clients from their first encounter with us to the end of their holiday; and carry out tasks related to the preparation, distribution, and analysis of our marketing campaigns.
– Front-line response for incoming telephone calls and e-mails, providing information and advice related to our range of tours, events and online talks.
– Updating our travel reservations system: checking availability, confirming bookings and processing payments.
– Proofing and dispatching client communications.
– Providing administrative support to our colleagues at Martin Randall Australia.
– Undertaking checks to maintain the integrity of our customer databases.
– Uploading tour itineraries to our travel reservations system and website.
– Producing a monthly report on satisfaction ratings for tours that have recently returned.
– Administering registrations for our series of online talks.
– Attending client events, occasional travel as a tour manager on our tours or Martin Randall Festivals.
– Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue standard).
– Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with one year’s office experience.
– Good computer literacy; confident with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
– Client-facing or customer service experience.
– Efficient and quick to learn; articulate on the phone; comfortable working independently and as part of a small team.
– Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, with excellent attention to detail.
– Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology).
Location: Chiswick, London, with the possibility of some remote working.
Salary: £26,000 per annum plus benefits, including 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), museum membership, training and development opportunities, pension contribution and travel insurance.
Start date: October 2023.
To apply, e-mail your covering letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Client Relationship and Marketing Assistant’.
Closing date: 30th September 2023.