We are looking for a bright and analytical individual to maintain the integrity of our travel reservations and customer relationship management systems, and assist with administrative duties related to the preparation, distribution and reporting of our marketing campaigns. The role would best suit a candidate who is methodical and has an eye for detail, with an aptitude for analysing data.
– Provide front-line assistance for the Marketing team, responding to client enquiries and logging brochure requests;
– Generate segmented mailing lists for offline and online marketing campaigns;
– Maintain, update and improve the integrity of our customer databases;
– Upload product inventory to our travel reservations system and website;
– Assist with troubleshooting and software development for our travel reservations and customer relationship management systems;
– Assist with e-mail, pay-per-click and search engine marketing activity, designed to increase brand visibility and drive users through the conversion funnel;
– Produce a monthly report on the performance of marketing campaigns;
– Record and analyse data collected from market research exercises;
– Compile statistics about competitor activity to feed into the compilation of an annual report;
– Execute ad-hoc database queries to inform product selection and future marketing campaigns;
– Responsible for recording relevant notes and action points at team meetings.
– A marketing degree or similar achievement in study;
– An understanding of database marketing principles;
– Working knowledge of content management systems, customer relationship management systems and e-mail marketing software;
– Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
– Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
There are excellent benefits on offer, including 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), travel insurance, museum membership, pension, Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Database Marketing Assistant’. Closing date: Friday, 31st January. Interviews will commence immediately.